Monday, January 6, 2014

Thanks dear friend...

Today I stepped out in faith and was a substitute tutor for our classical university. We attend and thoroughly enjoy homeschooling with Classical Conversations, but it's a little unnerving stepping into a classroom of kids who are used to a certain style and routine and taking over for only 2 weeks.

Right before I entered the classroom, a friend met with with words today that renewed my spirit.  She knows who she is, but those words of "Your family is a blessing to our campus" meant more than she will ever know. I pray that my words have that same kind of positive impact.

In other news, the chickens survived their night in the coop with temperatures dropping into the teens.  People this is a huge deal since I don't naturally have the gift of raising animals.

The late afternoon was spent enjoying Duck Dynasty reruns and eating cookies and cream ice cream because sometimes you just have to celebrate the small victories in life. Thanks dear friend for making me want to keep on running the good race.

No comments:

Post a Comment