Thursday, March 21, 2013

The showing that almost wasn't...

I have been on lock down trying to prepare for the showing.  After all was said and done, they ended up not wanting our house.  They seemed very interested when they left and even asked for the sellers disclosure, but before I could hand deliver it to our wonderful agent, they had emailed saying they were going another direction.  Our house is now almost ready for market but man oh man is it hard to have a house "show ready".....especially when you homeschool 4 children and life just doesn't stop for anything.  We are halfway into financial peace and I'll be honest, today I am a little discouraged because HIS will was not my will.  I had started packing us up and was ready to take the leap into the country.  The thing I know is that HIS WAY is perfect so as I wait for my heart to follow that head knowledge I at least get to enjoy a clean and pretty nice house!  Here are the pictures of the 3 weeks that almost plowed us under!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment