Saturday, February 9, 2013

Am I enough "country"?

So the thing about making a major lifestyle change is that there is room for Satan to try and convince you that you are not able to do all that you feel God nudging you to do.  Had you all known me in High school, you'd never have guessed that I would have 4 kids, be home schooling them at that, and desire to own farm animals.  No, you would have found me life guarding at a country club more concerned about how I looked in the lifeguard chair than actually saving lives.  I guess that's the fun thing about walking with Christ. He calls you out of your comfort zone, refines and shapes you as he deems fit.  His plan is generally not our plan but its a perfectly orchestrated master plan.  I guess if God can use Saul/Paul, someone I wouldn't have chosen as a disciple, then he can use me out on some acreage.  OK, I better get back to watching my Mission Impossible VHS tape on our TUBE television...who are we kidding I am backwoods crazy already!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment