Monday, February 18, 2013

Artisan Bread in 5 minutes a day

In December we went to visit family and I was first introduced to this concept of pre-making bread dough that can last up to three weeks in the fridge.  It was super yummy and VERY budget friendly.  I saw the book though and it looked to wordy.  Again, my ADD sometimes overrules my desire to be all homegrown. Anyway, a couple months later a good friend mentioned that she too makes this for her family.  I boldly asked her to teach me and here go...easy peasy bread (4 pounds for $.75)....and again yummmmmmy!



instructions for olive bread we made into french boules and pizza dough


Here is a quick video with some helpful hints:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vcG4PpG1LcQ


Super talented and ever so fun Amanda teaching me the basics!!:)


Ready to rise now....


So I kinda forgot to take a final "tada" picture, so it was an "in transit" photo but we had rave reviews on the bread!!

No comments:

Post a Comment