Sunday, February 17, 2013

DID Ranch??

So I told you all I had a crazy, insane, busy week...Right?  One of the things we did was check out some local listings on both land and homes.  It is going to be a HUGE change for us.  You see, typically you either get a big beautiful house OR land, not both and especially not both in our budget.  Actually, in our budget, we hope to find a functional house, or diamond in the rough as we like to say, with a great view.  Here is one that I would love to place on the contender list, but it is still priced pretty high and only 2 bedrooms...eeek...  Can you see the potential??
House on 5 acres, 1700 sq. feet but I mean super cool land and room to add on!

View from the porch...

This is my patience being tested I mean refined....;0 I somewhat hate waiting...just thought you might laugh at how I am growing through this process!:) I would be making an offer on something, anything really, but my husband is the stable one helping us make more logical and less emotional decisions!



2 comments:

  1. That house is beautiful, and 1700 sq feet is 100+ more square feet than I have. Of course, you have double the kids. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously isn't it so fun?! The sq. ft is fine but 2 bedrooms and 6 people might be interesting, then again they can go claim their own pack of trees for personal space:). Who knows...I just know God has something really cool he will allow us to use and bless others with!

    ReplyDelete