Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mom Heart Conference 2013

Ok So I am wayyyyy behind on posting to this blog, but with good reason.  It has been a busy busy week at this house and then I ended the week traveling to Dallas for the Mom Heart Conference.  Ya'll, the energy of 815 women that want to raise up the next generation of godly leaders is not even describable   It was super fun to worship, pray, and plan on how to be more intentional with our families.  We heard from Sally Clarkson, Sarah Mae, and a host of other speakers. I met bloggers, writers, pastor's wives, educators, moms, and friends all wanting to make an eternal difference.  Amazing amazing amazing is all I can say, and if you have never attended a Mom Heart Conference, you should plan on it!! 

1 comment:

  1. I am reading Desperate right now and I LOVE IT!! Want to hear more on what you learned specifically.

    ReplyDelete